| AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY ('TRY', BEING THE KEY WORD) TO ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY .
Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins:
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a
3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has
5.. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing
7.. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer
*CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
a. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering.. By
14. Some supplements build up the immune system
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated
1. No plastic containers in micro.
2. No water bottles in freezer.
3. No plastic wrap in microwave..
Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well. Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Dr Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.
The SKYGLO Care Affair Team is required to participate in ongoing educational seminars and programs which will solidify their level of competence.
The SKYGLO Care Affair Team is cognizant of the fact that “you are what you eat”, therefore a freshly prepared meal will be served for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
SKYGLO Care Affair will provide three cooked meals, snacks, beverages and water each day.
SKYGLO Care Affair does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, physical disability, race, religion, sex or any other legally protected status.
Call us today to find out how we can care for you or your love one:
Written by Administrator
Sunday, 15 May 2011 12:37
Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 03 November 2010 07:09